From March 12-31, Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase! Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1640930 and Amazon donates to Treasures 4 Teachers of Tucson.
“Treasures 4 Teachers of Tucson is a true hidden gem for our education community! We had so much fun touring their facilities. Did you know that as an educator your Treasure for Teachers membership lets you shop for classroom items! You can fill up a $5 bag or explore their huge area of FREE resources. Some teachers fill a $5 with over $300 worth of supplies. Can’t beat that! Check them out today! Also, we will be posting tomorrow about how you can get a FREE membership. Make sure to tag your favorite teachers in the comments!” – Pima County School Superintendent’s Office
Due to the I-10 @ Ina Rd exit closure, we have updated our directions and map.
Please Come Visit, We’re Open!
Support us when you shop on AmazonSmile!
All you have to do is shop, we benefit.
What is AmazonSmile? AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
1. * Log in to your Amazon or Amazon Prime account.
2. * Click on https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/homepage/ref=smi_se_scyc_srch_stsr?q=t4+educators+inc&orig=%2F This will choose T4 Educators Inc as your designated charity.
3. Press SELECT
4. Congratulations! You have changed your charity to T4 Educators Inc.
Support us when you shop at Frys!
All you have to do is shop,we benefit.
This is how you enroll.If you already participate you must re-enroll
in the 2017-2018 Fry’s Community Rewards program beginning August 1, 2017.
1. * Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community/#/new-community-rewards-program
2. * Click on ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the number 82302 or name of organization then select ‘search’.
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’
If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!
Article: Nonprofit provides treasure trove of supplies for area teachers
July 12, 2016: A wonderful article in the Arizona Daily Star article about
Treasures4Teachers of Tucson. Please share on Facebook, with other teachers, friends and family. Thank you to all our volunteers, teachers, and donators