Support us when you shop on AmazonSmile!
All you have to do is shop, we benefit.
What is AmazonSmile? AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
1. * Log in to your Amazon or Amazon Prime account.
2. * Click on https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/homepage/ref=smi_se_scyc_srch_stsr?q=t4+educators+inc&orig=%2F This will choose T4 Educators Inc as your designated charity.
3. Press SELECT
4. Congratulations! You have changed your charity to T4 Educators Inc.
Support us when you shop at Frys!
All you have to do is shop,we benefit.
This is how you enroll.If you already participate you must re-enroll
in the 2016-2017 Fry’s Community Rewards program beginning August 1, 2016.
1. * Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community/#/new-community-rewards-program
2. * Click on ‘Sign-In’.
3. Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
4. Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
6. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the number 82302 or name of organization then select ‘search’.
7. Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
8. Click on ‘Enroll’
If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!
Article: Nonprofit provides treasure trove of supplies for area teachers
July 12, 2016: A wonderful article in the Arizona Daily Star article about
Treasures4Teachers of Tucson. Please share on Facebook, with other teachers, friends and family. Thank you to all our volunteers, teachers, and donators
School will be out at the end of May and all too soon the planning for next year begins. To help we will have more days and earlier hours to beat the heat.
Summer Hours are June 1 – August 15.
Wednesday,Friday and Saturday 9-2 and Thursday 9-6
Arizona Gives Day, a day to support the non-profit of your choice. Today,PLEASE choose us! It’s easy just press the DONATE button on the top right corner of any page and choose a Pay Pal method OR you can send us a check directly to PO Box 91144 Tucson Az 85752. If everyone that knows about us donated just $10 think of the possiblities! Your donation helps us to give teachers the supplies they need to have a creative and better learning environment for our children.
Come to our first fundraiser
TEACHERS & TACOS
WHEN: Friday September 25 6am til 10
WHERE: Los Betos on Ina Rd
Bring a donation and get a raffle ticket for the teacher or school of your choice. We are giving away memberships every hour on Channel 13 KOLD.
Bring School supplies,Art supplies, cash or buy gift cards to Treasures!!
We have a new location. Come see it!!
6800 N. Camino Martin Suite 124
Tucson, Az 85741
Freeway to Ina Rd #248 east. right on Camino Martin and go all the way to the end. We are on your left.
Summer Hours in effect June 1 through August 1
Wed,Fri,Sat 10-3 Thurs 12 – 6
We have Yoobi boxes!! A full classroom set of supplies for elementary teachers who are members. So come on in and join before they are all gone. Some criteria applies. Call us 425-3956